Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Penguin Pandemonium


Who out there likes penguins? 
They actually are very interesting animals.
Did you know emperor penguins can dive deeper than any other bird and can stay underwater for twenty minutes!
I'm writing this blog with my future brother-in-law in mind. See, I have to find DPip (nickname) something for his birthday. I'm not too sure what to get him. I find out that penguins are his favorite animal. 
Hiho hiho To ArtFire.com I go!
I found so many cool handmade penguin items that I had to make a collection and share it with all of you.
Dpip if you read this no, your particular penguin is not in this collection....or is it?

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the penguin products. The dad emperor is the one that keeps the egg warm during that long Antarctic winter...Mom goes back to the ocean to bulk up. I loved seeing The March of the Penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother in law, who had a German accent, would call them, "ping-wings." :) A cute collection of penguins. My favorite place at SeaWorld in Florida is the penguin display. They are so fun to watch diving and jumping and swimming like torpedoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother used to collect penquins. I still have a couple from her collection. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect collection to go with this blog -- which is exactly that -- a journal entry about what you had on your mind today. Super start!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love penguins! They're so entertaining to watch and their ability to survive in the arctic is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute collection - i love penguins - they look so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penguins are such fascinating creatures - I can see why Dpip loves them! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute penguins! And they're a great theme for a collection!

    ReplyDelete