Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome to my little corner..

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. It seems to have gotten larger as I explore social media. LOL! I am still very new to social media and blogging. I bet if you stick with me we will be able to see much improvement in the coming months! So let me share all the links to thecrochetcubby ready? okay here we go...

My Artfire Shop

Facebook- I enjoy keeping up with other Artisans on this page.

Squidoo- I just joined this site a few days ago and so far I really enjoy it!

Wanelo- I have not really sat down and learned this site yet. It's on my to do. I am enjoying seeing other's handmade goods.

Google+- This site and I have a love hate relationship =0

Pinterest- I could be totally addicted to this site!! <3 it! Follow me =-)

Rebelmouse- Still working on using this one. I think it is a site to manage your sites. LOL!

I can also be found on LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram.
It's a wonder how anyone gets any crafting done with all this. I'm sure as time goes on I will stick to a few of them and the others will be checked here and there.

So please let me know what social media sites do you prefer and why?
Send me your links!!

No comments:

Post a Comment